Jon is incredibly passionate about youth ministry and we are SO GLAD he joined the Youth Intern crew this past fall to explore God’s gifting in his life!Jon feels called to dedicate his life to youth ministry (possibly camp ministry specifically) and hasn’t shied away from diving into opportunities such as working at Camp Tadmor as a full-time staff member, serving with a local youth group while completing his degree at Corban University, and now participating in the NWH Internship!
Here are some FUN FACTS about Jon!
- His favorite food of all time is lasagna so if you make a “mean” lasagna, invite him over!
- Some of the things that fill him up are:
- Sunrises from a mountainside
- Getting to know people of the church and being invited into their lives/homes
- Standing on large rocks (yep.)
- Youth Ministry!
- If he could travel anywhere, it would be Oslo, Norway. If he only had a few hours, he’d drive over the McKenzie Pass and stop at any waterfall or the Dee Wright Observatory.
- His celebrity look-alike is said to be Mark Hamill (a.k.a. Luke Skywalker from Star Wars)…. what do you think?