This fall, we are launching our Bread Campaign as we Live Like Jesus during this unusual time. We are all being stretched through challenging times right now. Some are balancing work changes, homeschooling, income changes, and extra stress. We are all a bit weary, a bit tired, and can use some encouragement. The Bread Campaign exists to help bring hope and support to our community.
So what is the Bread Campaign and how are we trying to bring help and hope?
- We are partnering financially with our local elementary schools to bring food to families in need this fall.
- We are supporting families in our church by supplying them with one meal a week for a month as parents navigate working while kids are doing school at home.
- We are supporting friends, neighbors and co-workers of NWH families by supplying them with one meal a week for a month as parents navigate working while kids are doing school at home.
How can I help?
♥ Nominate & Deliver - tell us about a family you know that could use some extra love and support. If family is selected, you will personally deliver a meal a week for a month to this family. Funds for the meals will be provided.
Examples of families in need are:
- Working parent(s) who is trying to juggle working full time as well as homeschooling kids
- A family in financial need
Once families are selected you will get further information about the process.
♥ Deliver four meals to a NWH family. Recipients and funds provided.
♥ Give to support the ministry of NWH and make projects like this possible.
The Bread Campaign is just one way that we can come alongside families during this time by taking one thing off their plate. Click on one (or more) of the below buttons to take the next step!