As many of you have likely heard, Benton county has been approved for Phase 2 reopening. The Phase 2 reopening in Oregon allows for us to have limited in-person gatherings (services). We will be following the State of Oregon guidelines and best practices which for us means:
- We can have up to 100 people per indoor service.
- We can have up to 250 people per outdoor service.
- Face coverings will be required for everyone 3 years old and up.
- Children will need to stay with their family units and therefore there will be no childcare or kids’ classes.
- There will be limited singing participation.
- If you have a pre-existing health condition or are in a high-risk category we encourage you to continue to participate via our online services. Until we can resume gathering together without restrictions we will continue to provide full online services.
We understand that these conditions for gathering are not ideal. But, the risks related to Coronavirus are still real and we want to be a responsible member of our community. We appreciate your cooperation with these conditions for participation.
On July 5 and July 12, we will have one in-person service at 10am. The July 5 service will be indoors and the July 12 service will be outdoors. We encourage you to arrive up to 10 minutes before the service starts so that we have plenty of time to get everyone settled while maintaining social distancing.
For those of you with young children…you are welcome to bring the whole family to these services. We will be adjusting the service to be a bit more kid friendly and we will provide activity packets for kids. If you would like, you are welcome to bring an electronic device and headphones so that your children can watch the kids’ church video during the service. For indoor services, there will also be a separate room available where the service will be streamed if you need to allow your child to move around a bit.
We are looking forward to seeing you face to face in the coming weeks.