JOIN OUR NWH TEAM
Current Job Opportunities at NWH
As a NWH staff, we seek to be leaders for our church family, committed to our mission and vision to love Jesus, live like Jesus, and make Him known. This includes actively participating on Sunday mornings, engaging in the spiritual disciplines, serving, being a part of community, and living a life that points people to Jesus! NWH isn't just a place to work, it's a place to serve and be a part of a family with hearts to lead others in their spiritual formation and walk with the Lord. We are excited that you are interested in bringing your gifts and joining our staff.
If you'd like to apply for any of the following openings, please complete the process below and indicate the position you are interested in. Once we have received your application materials, we will contact you. Thank you!
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Associate Pastor (Full-Time)
This position is a full-time, salaried position that is primarily responsible for working alongside the Lead Pastor to oversee all adult ministries and discipleship.
Read the full job description HERE.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Check us out by viewing more of our website and attending a weekend service if you are able.
2. Please review the job description for the position you are interested in and send us your resume and a short video sharing:
- why you are interested in the position
- what makes you a good fit
- a bit more about your ministry work experience
3. Email your application materials to Josh Carstensen & Carissa Larson and we'll be in touch if we're going to take the next steps.
We are also currently accepting applications for our 2021-22 Internship.
The NWH Internship program is all about preparing the next generation of church leaders and members as they love Jesus, live like Jesus, and make Him known where God sends them.
The ideal candidate:
- Falls in the age range of 18 - 25 years old
- Is living a life in Christ and desiring to grow in their walk with the Lord
- Supports our vision to Love Jesus, Live like Jesus, and Make Him Known.
- Affirms the basic doctrines of Christian faith - See Teaching - What We Believe
- Possesses a desire to follow leadership and lead others also
- Maintains a teachable spirit and flexible attitude that is necessary for ministry
Applications will be open until June 2021. Applicants are encouraged to apply early as our team will be reviewing and reaching out to applicants in 3 phases: April (Phase 1), May (Phase 2), and June (Phase 3).
This is an unpaid position but campus housing is provided.
Our 2021-22 Internship will begin in September 2021.
Learn more on our NWH Internship page.