Northwest Hills teams up with Samaritan’s Purse to touch the lives of hurting children in over 120 countries. Shoe boxes are available in the Lobby during the fall for individuals or families to fill with gifts, and then return to Northwest Hills.
Collection Week: November 13-20
Drop Off Times:
- Monday 11/13 12-2pm
- Tuesday 11/14 10am-12pm AND 4-6pm
- Wednesday 11/15 12-2pm
- Thursday 11/16 10am-12pm AND 4-6pm
- Friday 11/17 12-2pm
- Saturday 11/18 9am-12pm
- Sunday 11/19 1-5pm
- Monday 11/20 10-2pm
From there boxes will travel all over the world where they will brighten the day of children in need.
- NO Liquids, Candy, Toothpaste, Weapon/War type toy, etc.
- Cost: $9 donation helps pay for shipping and other expenses. Goes directly to Samaritans Purse OCC
- Donations without boxes are accepted. We turn those in with the rest of our final packet.
- NO BOXES AFTER MONDAY 11/20 at NOON
- See above Drop off times
- PLUS Monday, 11/20 12pm-? Help is needed to load cartons and deliver them to central drop off location in Veneta.
- Please have Name, Phone Number, and Email for anyone that volunteers