Northwest Hills is a church on a mission.
We understand that we cannot continue to do the same old things and expect a different result. If we want to be the salt and light we as the church were created to be, we have to do something different. . .we have to be something different! To this end, we are committed to Our Priorities of Witness and Missions; about making a significant and sustainable difference in the lives of people around us – in our community, in our city of Corvallis,Oregon, and in the global village.
Ministry at Northwest Hills includes opportunities that allow both believers and those who are exploring Christianity to have an opportunity to connect and interact, to serve and to grow on their spiritual journey.
Compassion Ministries at Northwest Hills brings the love of Christ to those in need in our community. Follow the links at the left to our compassion ministries.
For more Info contact the church office: (541)758-7688.
Annual and On-Going Projects:
- Good Neighbor Projects at Hoover Elementary and other Corvallis schools (facilities maintenance and improvements).
- Buddy Mentoring for "at-risk" students in Corvallis Public Schools.
- School Supply Drive for Corvallis Public Schools, students and teachers.
- Personal Hygiene Supplies Project for needy children and youth whose families are unable to provide them with basic personal supplies (such as soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.), to keep them healthy and in school.
- Medical Teams International. Dental Clinics are frequently hosted by our church. They serve patients from our community who have serious dental needs but who lack the financial resources to pay for dental care.
- Red Cross Blood Drives are hosted by Northwest Hills on a regular basis.
Thanksgiving Food Boxes
Individuals, families and groups are invited to assemble and deliver Thanksgiving food boxes to people in financial need or simply in need of encouragement during the upcoming holiday.
We invite singles, families, and groups to volunteer to provide a food box for a family who is in need of encouragement. We are also seeking your help in identifying possible recipients of these gifts. Recipients do not necessarily need to be facing extreme financial hardship. They may be folks facing other circumstances who would be encouraged to know that someone cares. This ministry provides food to both the “churched” and “unchurched.”
Our Ministry Partners
Northwest Hills supports the the following local community compassion ministries from our Ministry Fund. You are invited to visit their websites to learn more about them and to see their opportunities to serve.
We Care provides one-time financial assistance to residents of Benton County in emergency situations. Visit their website.
Options Pregnancy Resource Center
Options Pregnancy Resource Center is a Christian pro-life ministry that provides free and strictly confidential help to women who may be facing an unplanned pregnancy. You can check out their website for more information.
Northwest Hills is a Love INC Participating Church. Love In the Name of Christ (Love INC) exists for the purpose of "Connecting volunteers from local churches to people with needs in the community." Join the ranks of volunteers from Northwest Hills who are willing to help the unchurched people of our community who have unmet needs. You can serve in many ways from reading to someone, changing a light bulb, or providing a ride to a doctor appointment. The opportunities are only limited by your skills and imagination. Love INC brochures and volunteer surveys are available in the church office. Completed surveys and confidentiality agreements can also be dropped off at the church office. Visit their website.