Over the past few years, NWH has teamed up with Samaritan's Purse to touch the lives of hurting children in over 120 countries.
Shoe boxes are available in the Lobby, starting October 31, for individuals or families to fill and then return to NWH.
Samaritan's Purse provides excellent information on how to participate - from empty shoebox to drop-off!
If you have questions about Operation Christmas Child in view of Covid-19, they also have answers and options on their website.
General Guidelines for Boxes:
- NO Liquids, Candy, Toothpaste, Weapon/War type toy, etc.
- Cost: $9 donation helps pay for shipping and other expenses. Checks to be made out to Samaritans Purse OCC.
- Donations without boxes are accepted. We turn those in with the rest of our final packet.
- NO BOXES ACCEPTED AFTER MONDAY, 11/22 at NOON.
Northwest Hills Family INFO:
Our NWH Operation Christmas Child collection will take place November 7 - 21.
Our public collection will take place November 15 -22.
Boxes can be picked up at the Connect Desk, on Sundays, or in Room E1/2, throughout the week (M-T), during drop-off hours.
On November 22, our NWH volunteer team will pack up all the donated boxes and take them to Springfield to begin their journey to the hands of kids all over the world!
NWH is also the Area Drop-Off location for our immediate area.
Volunteers are needed to collect and load boxes during the
Community Drop-Off times. Consider joining our team!
Community-wide drop-off will take place between November 15 and November 22!
- Masks are required for all doors and volunteers. Gloves, hand sanitizer, and masks will be available.
- Drop Off Times:
- Monday 11/15 10am-12pm
- Tuesday 11/16 4-6pm
- Wednesday 11/17 10am-12pm
- Thursday 11/18 4-6pm
- Friday 11/19 12-2pm
- Saturday 11/20 10am-12pm
- Sunday 11/21 1-3pm
- Monday 11/22 10am-12pm
NO BOXES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER MONDAY 11/22 at NOON